NRL micro -figurines

I need: Thurston, plus all the origin players

Spares I have - B.Morris, Minichiello
Spare Puzzle Pieces - 5x2, 6x2, 7, 8, 43, 44x3,
Plus spare footys

Last edited:
i reckon next year go 3 a team (maybe 4, a mascot figure would be pretty funny + appeal to kids) all different players from this year's, and 3 australia and 3 new zealand test figurines (or maybe 4 aus in australia, then 4 nz in new zealand (if they do em in nz next year)) and the album should come with 1 pack + a figure of the dally m medalist or maybe an extra player from the grand final winners and a mini trophy

i got a sam burgess and the wig wasn't perfectly alligned so it looks like he has hair in his eyes a bit
apart from that and the thaiday i got that had a faulty arm that didn't click (and the arm got lost sadly) nothing else

I've been buying and buying and buying but theres some I still need. The ones I need are:
Inglis
Reynolds

The ones I have for trade are:
Farah (Common)
Gidley
MoiMoi x 2
Chery Evans
Slater x 2(common)
Lyon
Thurston (common)
Fifita
SBW

I hope someone can trade to help me complete my set. I also need Slater, Bird and Farah Origin but can only trade commons as well for these. Thanks.

Last edited:
I've been buying and buying and buying but theres some I still need. The ones I need are:
Woods
Uate
B Morris
Inglis
Segyaro
Reynolds
Burgess
Thaiday

The ones I have for trade are:
Farah (Common)
Gidley x 2
MoiMoi x 3
Chery Evans
Slater x 3 (common)
Hayne (Common)
Lyon
Parker
Thurston (common)
Fifita

I hope someone can trade to help me complete my set. I also need Slater, Bird and Farah Origin but can only trade commons as well for these. Thanks.

i need Parker, Moimoi, Hayne common, Gidley.

i have Segeyaro, Woods, Burgess, Uate.

Need state of origin players heaps to swap plus have lyon no name on back would this b worth anything? ?

Back
Top Bottom