2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

Good win for Arsenal in the community shield. Pellegrini has said his players are not ready for the start of the season. Not so great news if your a city fan , good news is Silva has signed a new five year deal.

Good luck to all of your teams for the upcoming EPL season guys and girls. I don't follow football any more but it is certainly a sport that gets the juices flowing in this forum hey!

how about that cesc ball this morning. fuarkkk wenger he wouldve been great. and could play similar to khedira if we needed him too.

I expect Balotelli to be a Liverpool player soon. It's already on bbc sport that Milan have accepted a £16 million bid. Also on bbc sport that Di Maria wants out of Madrid.

itll be interesting if/when it happens. i wouldnt be too keen tho. wont be long before he starts to complain about england and whinging that he wants to go back to italy. hes a poor mans suarez. all the trouble without the pure class.
gotta laugh at uniteds start aswell. the hype pre-season about new manager and players etc and still no better than last time round. really hope it lasts...
agree with arsene aswell. damn strange seeing cesc in blue.

I'm a Balotelli fan , he has quality and I like the passion he shows. Just has to not get red carded. I'm not worrying about United just yet , it's only 1 game. Nani has been loaned to Sporting for the season which was part of the Rojo deal.

I'm a Balotelli fan , he has quality and I like the passion he shows. Just has to not get red carded. I'm not worrying about United just yet , it's only 1 game. Nani has been loaned to Sporting for the season which was part of the Rojo deal.

yeah, still early for united obviously. wouldnt even think its that big a deal apart from the fact it was @ old trafford. that fortress has definitely crumbled...
nani is gone i think. cant see him coming back to united after the loan.
balotelli is alright, but i dont see him as anything too special. kinda over-rated. plenty of strikers just as good and better without the all the endless hassles and cards. hes never even scored 15 goals in a season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom