My huge Prizm auto mailday :D

adi888

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adi
eBay User
Skattered888
3175503a7e400a89a97d9bbb4a88c044_zpsd9bcc9e4.jpg

Been waiting for this to arrive :D got these for a really good deal and thought, what the heck XD

great deal mate, top post! sorry for the 20 questions, if you would mind could you let me know via pm how you found the private seller? have you found any method other than ebay where these cards are advertised?

Wow!! Great job fella. Must have been a treat opening that package! At a shade over $50 per card and given you have all the big ones barring CR7 and Pele thats a bldy steal. Well done

great deal mate, top post! sorry for the 20 questions, if you would mind could you let me know via pm how you found the private seller? have you found any method other than ebay where these cards are advertised?

Its from a guy at this other forum. Im not sure if im allowed to post links on this site though...

Wow!! Great job fella. Must have been a treat opening that package! At a shade over $50 per card and given you have all the big ones barring CR7 and Pele thats a bldy steal. Well done

Cheers! :D i was literally sweating blood waiting for it to arrived. I am a part time collector, only collecting panini World cup cards (has been since 1998 :D ) and this shipment is a single biggest purchase i've ever made.

To say i was nervous would be a gross understatment lol. But mate, when it actually arrived and i opened it. It was sooo good :)

And the best thing is, it was sooo cheap, i mean, $1700 including shipping! Even messi card only is $700 now :D

[QU="adi888, 1500309 member: 4102"]Cheers! :D i was literally sweating blood waiting for it to arrived. I am a part time collector, only collecting panini World cup cards (has been since 1998 :D ) and this shipment is a single biggest purchase i've ever made.

To say i was nervous would be a gross understatment lol. But mate, when it actually arrived and i opened it. It was sooo good :)

And the best thing is, it was sooo cheap, i mean, $1700 including shipping! Even messi card only is $700 now :D[/QUOTE]
If you decide to part with Falcao i am keen : )

wow $1700 is a total steal mate. Totally awesome deal! those 31 autos could probably cost at least 2600 or more now. well these cards are definitely a keeper. I am currently sweating myself awaiting my near complete TOPPS premier gold 2013 auto set. (sadly missing a Pele)

[QU="adi888, 1500309 member: 4102"]Cheers! :D i was literally sweating blood waiting for it to arrived. I am a part time collector, only collecting panini World cup cards (has been since 1998 :D ) and this shipment is a single biggest purchase i've ever made.

And the best thing is, it was sooo cheap, i mean, $1700 including shipping! Even messi card only is $700 now :D
If you decide to part with Falcao i am keen : )[/QUOTE]

Sorry, im actually going for the complete set :(

wow $1700 is a total steal mate. Totally awesome deal! those 31 autos could probably cost at least 2600 or more now. well these cards are definitely a keeper. I am currently sweating myself awaiting my near complete TOPPS premier gold 2013 auto set. (sadly missing a Pele)

Yeah, im missing pele, ronaldo and neymar for complete prizm set. Sadly i dont think i be able to finish it with current availability and prices :cry:

Yeah, im missing pele, ronaldo and neymar for complete prizm set. Sadly i dont think i be able to finish it with current availability and prices :cry:

ah yes. those auto prices are going crazy at the moment. I am glad I got hold of some of the higher end autos such as basten, beckenbauer, klinsmann before their prices went crazy. I am just keen on completing a German set. Congrats once again!

Don't blame u mate. I hope you eventually pick up the ones you need.. I am sure there aren't that many collectors with the set so it will be a great one to have. Good luck :thumbsup:

Don't blame u mate. I hope you eventually pick up the ones you need.. I am sure there aren't that many collectors with the set so it will be a great one to have. Good luck :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, just waiting on a couple of stuff to sell in ebay, hopefully prices will go down (thouh i seriously doubt it) :(

Back
Top Bottom