Panini redemption

chrome

OzCardTrader
Real Name
stan
Hi , can anyone tell me what the redemption process is like good, bad , takes forever , avoid , great?

i ve had 6 redemptions. 5 from panini, only waiting on one more now. each took round the 2-3 month mark. n got a jordan redemption from upperdeck n that took bout one n a half months to two i reckon.

Holy crap...

I just realized (because if reading this thread) that I have and Isiah Thomas redemption card from Upper Deck I've never received. I went to their site to check on it and it's still open pending on Isiah signing the card.... from the 2008-09 Ultimate Collection!! How is that even possible?

Last edited:
You can request a replacement through their site, but it seems they never respond. Well at least they haven't responded to my request from December late year.

It seems people have the most success e-mailing David Sharp or spamming Panini on Twitter. I think you can also call, but I think that'd be costly from Aus.

As above I've always had success with David Sharp on replacements.

send me a pm Norm if you need his email.

I used the site 5 days ago for a card I had on redemption from 2012 and they sent me a new card 2 days later. Twitter FB are always the best way to contact someone if you get no response at the site.

Like it or loathe it, redemptions are always going to be a necessary evil in our world.

Back
Top Bottom