Dragons #001 Trent Merrin - BUSTED AND SOLD!!

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Took the young fella to soccer training tonight and took 2 boxes of 2014 Elite to bust while waiting. The second box had this:

DSC05861.JPG

That's freaky sweet , how many redemptions are there like that 1 player for each team? I'm not with the new elite yet.....

All,

Firstly thank you to everyone for your messages. I must say that this is the biggest thing I have busted since I have been collecting.

I have decided to sell this card and keep it available to the members on this site only. Quite a number of members have assisted me a great deal in completing my Knights PC. I know there are a few Dragons fanatics here on OCT that would all love to have this card. I don't think it would be fair to offer it to just 1 person.

I will take serious offers on the card. I'm not going to be greedy, if I was only after the money I would put it on Ebay. I would much rather drop a few dollars knowing that it was going to a genuine collector and Dragons fan.

Please PM any offers.

All,

Firstly thank you to everyone for your messages. I must say that this is the biggest thing I have busted since I have been collecting.

I have decided to sell this card and keep it available to the members on this site only. Quite a number of members have assisted me a great deal in completing my Knights PC. I know there are a few Dragons fanatics here on OCT that would all love to have this card. I don't think it would be fair to offer it to just 1 person.

I will take serious offers on the card. I'm not going to be greedy, if I was only after the money I would put it on Ebay. I would much rather drop a few dollars knowing that it was going to a genuine collector and Dragons fan.

Please PM any offers.

LEGEND!

Back
Top Bottom