Box #3

Kendall Marshall Jordan Brand Classic Jersey
Big Muggsy Bogues Sign Of The Times Auto
Meyers Leonard Base Auto
Allan Houston By The Letter "S" #039/50

Box #4

Mookie Blaylock By The Letter "A" #045/75
Kevin Murphy Base Auto

As I got halfway through this box I had to pick myself up off the floor and couldn't stop grinning like a tool after I pulled my very first.......

Michael Jordan Home Court Signatures Auto :):D:kick::rofl:

So happy with my very first ever Jordan auto, it's a beautiful big thick marker auto

Box #4

Mookie Blaylock By The Letter "A" #045/75
Kevin Murphy Base Auto

As I got halfway through this box I had to pick myself up off the floor and couldn't stop grinning like a tool after I pulled my very first.......

Michael Jordan Home Court Signatures Auto :):D:kick::rofl:

So happy with my very first ever Jordan auto, it's a beautiful big thick marker auto
Nice!
Pic?

Box #5

Jamychal Green Jordan Brand Classic Draft Edition Jersey
Mark West Sign Of The Times Auto
Darius Johnson-Odom Base Auto

Final hit was my first redemption, so I hope UD is better than the horror stories I read about Panini redemptions, but I hit a surprising

Vinny Del Negro By The Letter

Box #6

Bernard (The Wrong) James Base Auto
Jared Cunningham Base Auto

The next 2 hits were a big surprise not only with who it was but what they were

Walt Frazier By The Letter "S" #1/25
Walt Frazier Home Court Signatures (turns out its a special 1:800+ version)

MMMM Jordan goodnessss!!!!!!

Jordan Auto.jpeg

hmmm one touch has a few blemishes and scratches

Jordan Auto.jpeg

I ended up with 36 Rookie FX cards with all of the big names and 18 Canvases including another Gold but unfortunately it was Derrick Coleman. Though I did get the Jordan so it was a good result. I don't know how many full sets of base I ended up with but I got over a dozen Jordan and Lebron base cards so it could be a few :)

The walt was actually an addition to the 11-12 home court signatures, they slipped in Frazier and Drexler as updates to the previous year.
Note the variation in design to your MJ! :D Sweet hits.

Cheers Banzini, I saw that when I was looking at the checklist, it's a really sweet design

Back
Top Bottom