Hi All

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hi All,

Turns out I created this account in 2008 and totally forgot about using it lol well here I am again and ready to mingle with fellow collectors and swap/sell some of my collection. Been collecting for over 20yrs, mostly NBA (Miami Heat/Alonzo Mourning fan here) but in saying that I have a ton of random signed stuff (music, actors, models) most of which are authenticated by the way and in-person where I can. Slowed down for some years and started collecting again when my partner started getting me on the NRL train about 2yrs ago. She denies turning me into a NRL (Brissy Broncos/QLD Maroons) nut but it's definitely her fault :D I've amassed a mighty collection and looking forward to sharing it with like minded fanatics, sell off stuff I'm no longer interested in and let others enjoy and hope to make some friends in the process =)

Thanks everyone! G'day Mark, sure send a list and I'll see if I have any to help you fill your collection. Is there anything you collect in particular (autographs, inserts, commons etc)? Here's some of the collection of Zo signed cards I have. I also have game used jersey cards.

Zo Collection.JPG

I also collect shoes including game used. You can see second shelf from the bottom a signed pair of game used Alonzo Mourning size 18 sneakers both signed including the snapback also signed. Always loved his game, was a relief to see him get his Championship ring.

Shoe Collections.JPG

That's some sweet stuff there Aaron. I only collected the official signatures, so barely have any. Been out of it for quite some time, but always think of completing the collection (at least the first few years of it!)

And yes, it certainly was a relief to see him get a ring. Very deserving of it.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Welcome to the forum mate.

Cheers Mark (OutlawNinja). Notice you collect The Human Highlight Film. I have a few Nique autos if your interested.

1. SP Game Used Significance auto29/100
2. JSA Authenticated IP auto. There is also a JSA sticker on the back of the actual card.

Let me know if your interested and PM me an offer =)

DW1.JPG

DW2.JPG

Cheers Mark (OutlawNinja). Notice you collect The Human Highlight Film. I have a few Nique autos if your interested.

1. SP Game Used Significance auto29/100
2. JSA Authenticated IP auto. There is also a JSA sticker on the back of the actual card.

Let me know if your interested and PM me an offer =)
Send me a PM with what you want for those mate ... please :D

Back
Top Bottom