10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

Not happy.
Had one in the bag in till McVeigh malceski Kennedy got poor points.
My highest was 368 with McVeigh being the major let down

460 was 11th. Had a few teams and only one was good enough. It was a big week in 4 star.

there must be some high scores.
i got 410 for 4star and was 142nd.

460 was 11th. Had a few teams and only one was good enough. It was a big week in 4 star.
Be happy that atleast you got one. a lot of us here didnt even get a chance getting clse enough to get one this round.

Dont worry Im counting my lucky stars.. my other teams couldn't crack a top 500 finish. They are tough to win.... I wish I had more codes!!

reason for such hih scores this week was because there was a massive score in backs, mids and forwards so if you missed out on rocky u scored on riewoldt etc etc i got 423 and like 70th or something. Oh well always this week

It's that time of the week again!

Team 1
4 Star - Goddard, Fyfe, Goldstein, Roughead
10 Star - Goddard, Bartel, Hanley, Stevie J, Fyfe, Dangerfield, Goldstein, Zorko, Roughead, Ryder

Team 2
4 Star - Bartel, Cotchin, Sandilands, Ryder
10 Star - Bartel, Goddard, Simpson, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, Cotchin, Sandilands, J.Riewoldt, Wingard, Ryder

hey guys just out of curiosity it says on website lockout was 6.10est yet that was before teams were announced and lockout is normally at the bounce of the first game. do you reckon that was a mistake or it really locked out at 6.10 instead of 8.10.

I reckon its 6:10. You can try changing but may not reflect what is already recorded onto Team Zones system.

Joke if thats the case as why would lockout be two hours before the game when teams arent even named. Might chuck them an email. I rexkon they ment to write 810 and just didnt realiseIit was over in wa

Seems to be a pretty low scoring week.Wat Iis everyone looking at? I think unless some massive scores in next few games a score of 880 in ten star will be somewhat competitive? And maybe anything over 400 in 4 star. After all I think ellis is almost highest defender so fae and he only got 92.

Seems to be a pretty low scoring week.Wat Iis everyone looking at? I think unless some massive scores in next few games a score of 880 in ten star will be somewhat competitive? And maybe anything over 400 in 4 star. After all I think ellis is almost highest defender so fae and he only got 92.
simpson 91, ellis 92, duncan 96, deledio 107, selwood 112, treloar 100,jacobs 97 so theres a chunk of high scorers so far

Back
Top Bottom