Collector's Show in Ipswich 31st of August at Autographed Memorabilia

AutographedMemorabilia

Autographed Memorabilia
Real Name
Corey
eBay User
1969rooster
Collector's Show.
Here we have a collector’s show on Sunday 31st of August at Autographed Memorabilia.
This will be at Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square,20 Nicholas Street Mall.
Hours from 9am to 2pm.
Some of the things that will happening on the day.
We will have in the shop 1978 Replica Peter Brock Torana from the Queensland Motor Sports Museum as they will be opening the Museum really soon on this day this Replica car will be in the shop and if you like to get into the car and put on the replica helmet it will cost $10 that will goto the Motor Sports Museum to open it and keep it going would you like to helo here.
On this i will give you a idea if you have a camera as it is the week before Father’s Day why not get your dad in the car take a photo goto Harvey Norman less than 200 metre walk away from this event print it out and frame it and give it to your dad for Father’s Day present.
This event will have a entry fee of $2 Adults,$1 for kids under 18 and seniors as well.
On this day some of the trader on the day will have N.B.A cards,NRL cards,Sports Memorabilia,non-sports memorabilia sure as doctor who photos framed and unframed plus more that will release closer to the day.
Also right now we will have some sports people making a appearance which again we will announce in the coming day.
For further details you can message me if you wish a table at this show at only $25 a table.
Over the next couple of weeks we will list any shop or dealers information,also we will also offer specials on the day that will will try and list here but will also be on Autographedmemorabilia facebook page.
This show is about bringing collector's together,is not about me running a show but its about giving collector's a place to meet and greet other dealers and collector's.
Their is another show on offer in November by the APCS.

Let's hope this is a good turn out? Cory's done a lot of organizing for this and we don't get many of these happening up here so hopefully there wil be a good turn out? I'm goin to be there with 100s of ip signed cards to trade so any collectors out there wanting to trade for signed cards I wil help u out with what I got,

Just to keep you upto date currently Pat O'Doherty former Parramatta and Western Suburbs first grader and Andrew Walker duel International will be at this show.
All going well their maybe a couple more sports people to make a appearnace at this show.
At the last show in my shop last year we had over 80 people throught the door and i am expecting more than double that this time as this show is growing by the day as far as hearing from people who will be coming to check it out.
the list of dealers will be out soon as a few collectors are stepping up and wanting to take tables,this willm be a shop not to miss,will you be their.

Collectors’ Show
Presented by
Autographed Memorabilia
Sunday 31st August from 9am to 2pm
At Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square, Ipswich Mall
Appearances made by
Pat O’Doherty & Andrew Walker(Duel International)
Visit Autographed Memorabilia on Facebook for further appearance times & specials deals on the day.
On display will be a Replica 1978 Brock Torana.
There is an opportunity to sit in the car and wear the Replica Helmet and for you to take a photo all for a donation of $10 to the Queensland Motor Sports Museum
On the day you will be able to buy, sell and trade.
Entry fee: Adults $2, Under 18, seniors and pensioners $1
On sale there will be:
Sports Memorabilia
Non-Sports signed items (Doctor Who and other Pop Culture)
N.B.A Cards
Rugby Union
Rugby League
Comics
And plenty more
For dealers tables available on the day please ring 0422 634 340 limited spaces available.
Lucky Door Prize - Marvel Comic signed by Stan Lee​

Currently dealers at this show will be.
Autographed Memorabilia
Sharich Collectables(Non Sports Signed photo's doctor who,star wars,star trek plus more.
Redtorana
Dave formerly Card Crazy shop in New Zealand(N.B.A ,Rugby Union,Comics plus more.
3 private collectors.
Currently 3 tables left for this show only.
Don't forget the 1978 Replica Brock/Richards Torana.
Also Andrew Walker and Pat O'Doherty appearances plus more to be announced on Saturday 30th of August.
Entry will be $2 for adults,$1 kids under 18's Seniors.
This will be at Autographed Memorabilia,Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Mall
Times from 9am to 2pm.
Lucky door prize is a Amazing Spiderman magazine signed by Stan Lee.​

show ad.jpg

Here is one of the ads that is in the paper right now as 52,000 of The ipswich Advertiser being delivered.
Also River 94.9 this week is running its either 25 or 40 spots on radio for this show.
Plus 4BC is giving the show a plug as well.
And the Q.T newspaper.
Last year at the show we had in just under 90 on the day this time i expect around 150+.
Their is only 1 table left for this show so if any ones wants it PM asap.

Get out to this show on Sunday! Cory has done a lot of hard work to organize this? Like him or hate him? Either way it's about meeting new traders, we all want a show like this up here we don't get many here anymore so when it comes along we need to get out to it? I can't wait for this to be honest? So anyone out there bring your folders along and some cards to trade? I'm goin to have a table with 100s of ip signed cards available for trade, I'm even keen to get rid if some off my PC if there's someone wanting a team or a player more than me? So come have a look at some of my albums and introduce yourself to me if I havnt already met u

Here we have only 2 days until the collector’s show in Ipswich.
The good part about this as their is only 12 spots overall 6 metres for one display for signed memorabilia of pop culture items such as doctor who,big bang theory plus plenty more.
The other is taken up by table space which will have N.B.A,N.R.L,Cricket,comics plus plenty more.
Here is a great fathers day gift we have a replica 1978 peter Brock Torana in store for the day,here is a offer for you it cost $10 to sit in the car with the replica helmet as well this money will goto the Queensland Motor Sports Mesuem,but this is where it gets better bring your dad,grand dad,pop along let him is in the car you take a photo head less than 100 metres to harvey norman where you can get the photo printed out best photo a 6 by 4 inch photo and they will put it in the frame for you at no cost this is a pretty good deal.Then you take this framed photohome wrap it up and give it to you dad the following sunday for fathers day how good is that and what a present you won’t get that offer to offen just in time for fathers day.
entry for the day is $2 Adults,$1 kids under 18,seniors and pensioners.
Show time is from 9am to 2pm.
The former rugby league players making a appearance will be Pat O’Doherty who played for Eels,Western Suburbs their is a 1980 card of him in this year plus Andrew Walker duel International(St.George,Sydney Roosters,Manly Sea-Eagles,A.C.T Brumbies & Queensland Reds.
This show will be at Autographed Memorabilia
Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square
20 Nicholas Street mall.
Ipswich phone 0422 634 340
plenty of parking,5 minutes walk from the railway station as well.
All 12 spots at this show are taken.
So why not come out and check this show out on sunday.

Here are a few things I wil have there tomorrow! Lots of big bash signed cards commons and inserts, afl cards signed inserts and commons, Nrl signed cards inserts and commons, basketball players sigs ,game worn and patch cards, so come say g'day if u don't already no me and hopefully we can help each other out in what we need,

thanx for all the hard work to get this happening Cory, great day got to meet some new poeple! And got to full a heap of holes in the folders with lots of other collectors,

I would like to thank the traders and collector's who made it to the show today out in Ipswich,some collectors travelled a fair distance from the gold coast and even their was a collector from townsville.
At the show last year we had 80 odd people last year,and with this year at the show we had just over 110 people throught the door.
Their was a good mix of different collectables today and i hope it will grow into something bigger and better.
This will only happen by allowing collectors to get together and make this into something where we/they can get together a open it up to new collector's as the kids will be the new frontier.
Not only to the people who came throught the door collectors and even dealers but also the support from outside theses circles was great not only to see this show happen a second time.
Don't forget on the 2nd of November is another show being run by Australian premier Collectables so i hope people will give them the support they gave me.
Thank you to all.

Back
Top Bottom