Copious amounts of assorted Japanese gaming/trading cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalidomide Dog

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Terry Kerns
Hi there,
If anyone is interested in the following types of gaming or trading cards, please let me know what you are after and I'll provide details. I have an incredible amount of spares. They are all Japanese release, so you generally can't get them overseas.

Dragon Ball gaming and trading cards.
One Piece gaming and trading cards (some collectible stickers as well).
Naruto gaming and trading cards.
Tiger and Bunny trading cards.
Osamu Tezuka trading cards.
Gundam gaming and trading cards.
Death Note gaming and trading cards.

Thanks.
- ThalDog

Last edited:
Well, they do have crap loads of them here... If you could narrow down your immediate want list I might be able to help out, but other than that I can't really help you...

Yes I am, you got any pics of them?
Not as yet, but will take some tonight and post them up for you. There's 3 main types: trading game (many color variations), movie collector cards and clear plastic anime/manga collector cards. Literally hundreds of the former and latter varieties, close to 100 of the middle variety.

Not as yet, but will take some tonight and post them up for you. There's 3 main types: trading game (many color variations), movie collector cards and clear plastic anime/manga collector cards. Literally hundreds of the former and latter varieties, close to 100 of the middle variety.

Not 100% sure what these cards are but I am very eager to see these scans.

ok, sorry for the wait. Obviously I can't take photos of each card but I think these photos should be enough to show you the volume and type of cards I have. There are some doubles, however some doubles are the same and some are variations. If you are indeed interested in swapping or buying, I will sort out the numbers/codes of the cards and get you a list as soon as I can.

IMG_5446.JPG

IMG_5447.JPG

IMG_5448.JPG

IMG_5449.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_5452.JPG

IMG_5453.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5458.JPG

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5464.JPG

IMG_5465.JPG

Last edited:
Cool man... the first pile that you have there are Gundam Wars CCG, I am not collecting those ones because there are literally thousands of them with multiple releases every year. But I am quite interested in the Gundam Seed and plastic/acetate cards that you have. Where did you get such a bulk lot from?

Cool man... the first pile that you have there are Gundam Wars CCG, I am not collecting those ones because there are literally thousands of them with multiple releases every year. But I am quite interested in the Gundam Seed and plastic/acetate cards that you have. Where did you get such a bulk lot from?
Lucky find at one of the local stores. Now I know what types you're interested in, I can keep an eye out for more in future. I'll sort out the card numbers and codes for you ASAP. Bear with me.

Quick question: there are some doubles (some multiples) of some of the plastics. Are you interested in them too, or do you just want one of each card? I should be finished with the first series of cards today, so I can give you info on that one by the afternoon.

Cheers, but I don't collect Gundam. I've finished sorting out the cards from one of the plastic series: 001-792 of the base set, what seems to be a rare 000, and 18 seemingly random specials (same code + 's', same image as base set but with a variation on finish). 811 cards in total. Will check out the other series cards over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom