XBone Destiny Beta Codes x 2 -GONE

devo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Hi all,

I have 2 codes for the Destiny Beta on XBone and it's running now.

First 2 replies get them!

Devo

Mate if you got one, I'd have a look at it. Been trying to decide to get it pre-ordered or not.

Was 100% going for it when I saw the "Ghost Edition" but damn they sold out in MINUTES!!!

what ghost edition lol? and why am i a level 4 eb memebr if they dont tell me this s*** lol

This is the thing dude, they kept their mouth's closed with this as it's strictly limited supplies.

I was told that they "contacted those eligible for upgrading their pre-order", and it "never made it to general public sales"....

This is it;
Destiny_Ghost_Edition_Collectors_Edition.jpg

Yeah,
I think what happened EB got their allocation and called the first people who pre-ordered on their lists to see if they wanted to upgrade.
At least that's what they told @Ripsnorta when they called him.

Codes have been dished out.

Yeah,
I think what happened EB got their allocation and called the first people who pre-ordered on their lists to see if they wanted to upgrade.

Such a shame they were so limited in supplies!

Got your PM, thanks again for the code!

Thats bullshit. Why would I preorder a shitter version when we know a better will be coming.

Also if you look at the "perks" of Level 4 they meant to notify you of special deals coming prior anyone else. To date I am yet to see any of my perks be honored.

My local EB only had 2 copies allocated and @Ripsnorta is a Lev 4 so it may have worked on level and date of preorder?????? not sure

I am bummed too :cry:

I'm still some 2,141 points away from Level 4!

A bit OT, but I traded some games a while back during EB's bonus 50% trade credit towards pre-orders (in my case I was pre-ordering the white PS4).

I didnt get what I thought was enough Carrots for my trade-ins, and contacted them via Twitter. The way it works, is you're supposed to get 2x carrots when trading something in (in this case, it was supposed to be 2x base value + level 3 15% bonus trade credit + 50% bonus credit), but the figures didnt add up.

After clarification, they doubled my carrots! I initially received 214 Carrots (should have been around 320-ish), and the Twitter rep just gave me another 214 to make up for it.

Long story short, when trading in with EB, check the carrots you're getting, and contact them if it's not correct - especially during promos!!!

Oh, and if you're still less than Level 3, spend $30 and but their annual subscription of Game Informer (12 issues) which also boosts you to level 3!!!

Looks like Bungie have opened the Beta to everyone now.
No codes required. XBL and PSN

I'm still some 2,141 points away from Level 4!

A bit OT, but I traded some games a while back during EB's bonus 50% trade credit towards pre-orders (in my case I was pre-ordering the white PS4).

I didnt get what I thought was enough Carrots for my trade-ins, and contacted them via Twitter. The way it works, is you're supposed to get 2x carrots when trading something in (in this case, it was supposed to be 2x base value + level 3 15% bonus trade credit + 50% bonus credit), but the figures didnt add up.

After clarification, they doubled my carrots! I initially received 214 Carrots (should have been around 320-ish), and the Twitter rep just gave me another 214 to make up for it.

Long story short, when trading in with EB, check the carrots you're getting, and contact them if it's not correct - especially during promos!!!

Oh, and if you're still less than Level 3, spend $30 and but their annual subscription of Game Informer (12 issues) which also boosts you to level 3!!!

Just hit Level 4 last week !

Yeah,

My EB got 2 ghost edition's for each platform and they Call the first to pre-order ! (long time ago)
This game will eat my life can't wait !

Back
Top Bottom