5 x packets of 2014...for old times sake!!

Great hit mate well done, I was thinkin similar this morning and got 3 packs for 2 blacks and a retirement, far stretch from a legend but not bad. Good on ya mate :thumbsup:

haha amazing dude! congrats!

im still buying them and im yet to see as much as a close the gap :( have opened infinity packets. tempted to just buy a fucking case so i might finally see one in hand.

Cheers all.

Big risk on the case I feel, imagine ending up with the 4 brothers as a case hit. The Lewis sig was on top of the packet, glad it wasn't damaged. I have been getting most parallels and inserts on the top of most packets lately and many are damaged. I emailed Terry and he has been brilliant to deal with in respect to this issue.

Why is it so varied? I receive most inserts in the middle of the pack and a few on top.

I am not sure, early on in the release all of my inserts and parallels were in the middle of packets and now the majority seem to be insert on top, silver parallel on the back and if this is a black parallel it is still in the middle. It is obviously a packaging issue and as I said I have contacted Terry about it and I believe that he had passed my concernon to the relevant department.

Yeah I've found the exact same thing. Mentioned this a while ago, but yeah, all the parallels seem to be coming at the back for me now with inserts at the front and blacks in the middle. The RTS I've pulled have also been facing inwards instead of forward but the magic moments etc facing forwards. I find it a bit strange.

The quality of condition of the cards also seems to be deteriorating pretty badly I think. There was a while when people were having problems with corners being damaged etc but I'm finding this to be far more consistently the case and seemingly getting worse.

Back
Top Bottom