Ebay Seller : rachy30486

I have been blocked also, this person is a real piece of crap and needs to be stopped, If people read there feedback before buying they will never sell anything

Sent them a message thought I would annoy them here is the reply

Hey, sorry my account has been hacked and I have no idea who has been putting stuff up. currently have eBay investigating

- rachy30486

I don't believe them for a second, but saying that I had my eBay account hacked years ago and someone purchased me a $400,000 Porsche I got out of it no worries, I would assume that it would be a lot harder to hack someone's account these days it happened to me probably 8 years ago

anyone know who this is on ebay e***e
s.gif
( 88
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)?

They ripped 1 other person that we know of for $500, it sucks that not much can be done there is nothing stopping this person from starting up again under a different name, just goes to show for high end cards probably better off using PayPal and if the person only wants bank transfer unless you personally know them or have a good rep probably should let it go

I reakon this person is back with a different name rachf1976
Selling joe daniher #003 this time and in the add it says bank deposit only
I hope I'm wrong does anyone know this seller so we can confirm if it's the same person or not

I have got no doubt that this rachf1976 is definently the same person they are using the same photo, and I messaged them to say I'm interested in card but I won't buy till I see a pic of back of card to confirm number there reply was, can't upload any more pics because my computer is stuffed which I replied no problem you can text me a photo, there reply to that was priceless

il need to go and take pics of the card its in a safe deposit box at the bank so will take me a few days as im not in melb at this stage

- rachf1976

I guess they are trying to buy time to rip someone off

Back
Top Bottom