Do we still have our USA Middle Man?

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
I am just wondering, I can't remember the thread but know his name was Shaun Bradley or something similar, I am just looking to buy some poker signatures and the shipping costs on ebay are ridiculous and the seller's can't change the price as it is set by ebay.

Is this something new? I haven't bought from the US for so long?!?!

Thanks

Thanks heaps for the quick replies. I will look into it and see how much it is to set up, awesome!

EDIT - Had a quick look, will sort it out in the morning, looks great!

Haha I'm an idiot, didn't see the sticky and can't work out COMC. I registered and set up my account but couldn't find my unique COMC address.
I contacted staff over 24hrs ago and no reply to.

Your address for COMC will be

COMC.com Mailbox
C/O your username
6727 - 185th AVE NE
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

Your address for COMC will be

COMC.com Mailbox
C/O your username
6727 - 185th AVE NE
Redmond, WA 98052
USA

Yeah I have sorted that now. How much would delivery of 3 cards be to me from them? I know it is $1 storage per card. How long can I store them for? What is best - to wait until you get more or to get the few you want? Thanks in advance

Yeah I have sorted that now. How much would delivery of 3 cards be to me from them? I know it is $1 storage per card. How long can I store them for? What is best - to wait until you get more or to get the few you want? Thanks in advance

I've had cards sitting in my mailbox for like 6 months. I think there is still a $3 max postage charge for up to 9 cards? I normally wait till I have around 20+ cards and pay around $10 postage.

Back
Top Bottom