2013 TMNT Panini Trading Cards

Sacha

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
Is anybody else collecting these cards??

Need quite a few of the Special and Ultimate Rare Cards to finish my set...

Yes I am collecting them but don't have any doubles of the ultimates or specials. I am short 13 base cards and have about 60 doubles of base cards. And only 5 specials and 2 ultimates. And 4 limited editions.

Is anybody else collecting these cards??

Need quite a few of the Special and Ultimate Rare Cards to finish my set...

Hey mate do u have any specials or ultimates that you have double that u want to sell at all. I have got another special double today. Got Leo special card no.63

Grabbed 6 packs myself not long ago... i have 4 spare specials..

I do need the 063 leo, so happy to trade for one of my spares.... u have a list of what spares u need

I'm collecting these cards and they are the reason I joined this forum as I am wanting to finish the set without buying anymore packs, I have so many doubles!
These are what I am chasing: 65,66,68,69,70,72,75,77,79,80,82,84,85,88,94,99.

Doubles:
I have a double of all base cards
Limited edition: Mikey and Leo

Last edited:
Hey, just join this site and im collecting these too.
Got heaps of doubles of the base cards and a double of leo ultimate (no. 95)

Will get a list of the ones i am after when i get a chance

Need mainly the specials/ultimates.

38,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,73,74,75,76,77,78,80,81,82,83,87,89,90,91,92,94,96,97,98,100,101,102,115

Hey guys, I'll have to update my list but I think I still have a couple spare ultimates and specials. I'm chasing mainly the specials myself!

Also, I recommend dealing with RhiGhost as we've dealt before and it when smoothy :)

Cool.. Would be interested to see what you got as doubles..

Also just got doubles of donnie and Leo limited edition ones

Cool.. Will be interested in what you have spare..
Still need a few specials and ultimates

Anyone got anything new? I've been searching everywhere for the cards I need but besides getting them sent in from the UK at a ridiculous price I can't find anything :(

Back
Top Bottom