Maggi PNG Knights Mailday

thenamesgould

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James Gould
Thanks to some awesome members on here, I've gone from none of these cards to a full Knights set in 12 months! Just goes to show what a great site this is, I'm stoked to have completed this!!! :D

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice work mate. Only need a few myself now. Just chasing those 3 x 2006 and the 2001 Origin cards. Wasn't there an Adam Muir and a Jamie Ainscough as well in the Origin set?

There may well have been, but those cards are 2001 and they'd both long gone by then, so I'm not too bothered with those ones.

Very nice mate is always good to knock off some of these tough items. I myself have managed to get almost all the bulldogs ones mostly thanks to batboy. Just got to find somewhere to get the two darren smiths from 2001 before i complete my maggi collection like you.

I'm not sure I have a full set of 06's... I'll check!!
@Richard - I have a spare of the 01 smiths there if you like, Send me a PM

Very nice mate is always good to knock off some of these tough items. I myself have managed to get almost all the bulldogs ones mostly thanks to batboy. Just got to find somewhere to get the two darren smiths from 2001 before i complete my maggi collection like you.

Yep mine were mainly thanks to batboy too, he's a legend!

Back
Top Bottom