NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

mansours 10 weeks supposedly i found out today, peacheys seasons and docker probably wont be in this week either. also, RTS get your shit sorted son, and hamptons overlooked because hes signed with the sharks i think and bellyaches not to happy about it.

mansours 10 weeks supposedly i found out today, peacheys seasons and docker probably wont be in this week either. also, RTS get your s*** sorted son, and hamptons overlooked because hes signed with the sharks i think and bellyaches not to happy about it.

I'll check and confirm if Hampton is going to the Sharks its not something I've heard.

Why would Cleary name Mansour if its 10 weeks, he obviously plays Supercoach and is trying to bluff his h2h opponent...

I'll check and confirm if Hampton is going to the Sharks its not something I've heard.

Why would Cleary name Mansour if its 10 weeks, he obviously plays Supercoach and is trying to bluff his h2h opponent...

looks more like 6 now my uncle said, definitely wont be in this week unless some miracle happens

What is the injury? Ligament, syndesmosis tendon or other. I watched Panthers video last night and things seem nothing of the sort unless they are playing mind games with the opposition.

Its a low end syndesmosis ! Best prognosis is 3 weeks but looking likely at 5 weeks! I think im stoll gonna carry him anyway i have the depth in the centres and if i make the finals ill need him but i dont think i will now after last weel anyway

Its a low end syndesmosis ! Best prognosis is 3 weeks but looking likely at 5 weeks! I think im stoll gonna carry him anyway i have the depth in the centres and if i make the finals ill need him but i dont think i will now after last weel anyway
I sold him and bought GI but have the trades up the sleeve. I'm done with the will he or won't he. It's cost too many points for me this season

looks more like 6 now my uncle said, definitely wont be in this week unless some miracle happens

It sounds like a miracle is in the making. I benched Mansour and played Gagan who amassed an impressive Supercoach score of ZERO last night and this one move has just about cost me the h2h round. :(

That and taking the Capt of Surgess. :confused:

Ross

same here mate my uncle told me it was at least 4 weeks and i sold him off and played gagan. rookie error and did the same with burgess as you :/

Tried 5 or 6 mins before kickoff when i found out roger was officially back i tried changing nene mcdonald for cartright but it was too late

Mcdonald 5 and cartright 105

What the f? Cant catch a break this season well thatsme well and truly done with any luck i might win my money back in the bottom 8 for next years entry

I too have F'ed up this week. I didn't brain fart, I brain SHARTED! With all the delay of gratification in terms of getting gun players, I amassed a war chest and brought C.Smith and GI into my team and plan on getting Parker next week. Anyway, amongst Hayne, GI, Smith, Segeyaro, Hurrell and Fenson, D/head me chose SBW for captain and it will cost me dearly getting a measly 40 odd. I'm spewing right now buck still have heaps of trades and $$$ to last me till the end and hopefully a share in the prize money.

I am looking pretty good this week with the exception of holding mansour. Had surgess as captain and my opponent had SBW...so that is gonna go along way to helping me win.

So is mansour confirmed as being out for weeks?? That makes next weeks trade to GI and easy one...

If Gagan played but got 0 will that still be your auto emergency???

No auto emergency if they take the field unfortunately, I'm sure someone actually managed minus points one year.

Brain Sharted = SBW / Ramadan and making him Capt.

Lots of Top 8 teams this week staring at a loss it will be interesting to see how tight our comp is after this weekend.

You will get an auto because he got 0 the way the game is coded if they get negative you dont get an auto emergency but a score of zero (gagan)means you do, but your auto wouldve already beeen added by now

Last edited:
I too have F'ed up this week. I didn't brain fart, I brain SHARTED! With all the delay of gratification in terms of getting gun players, I amassed a war chest and brought C.Smith and GI into my team and plan on getting Parker next week. Anyway, amongst Hayne, GI, Smith, Segeyaro, Hurrell and Fenson, D/head me chose SBW for captain and it will cost me dearly getting a measly 40 odd. I'm spewing right now buck still have heaps of trades and $$$ to last me till the end and hopefully a share in the prize money.

I had sneak peek at your team before the round started and figured you had so many $$ up your sleeve and got worried. I think I caught a break this week with both of your moves.

One bad decision and I've slid from from 5th to 10th.

Shows how tight our league is,1 win separating 7 teams.

I must say I'm dirty on Owen who I lost to in Rnd 3 and now he is an easy beat because he's not trading or even looking at his team. Luck of the draw I suppose.

Some critical h2h's this weekend.

Good luck to everyone (except Dropkicks)

Ross

Back
Top Bottom