NSW - Newcastle Trading Card Show - 20th July 2014

image.jpg
2014 nrl elite and albums are here.
$135/box

@Brasso admission is $4 for adults and accompanied kids are FREE

image.jpg

Loved the card fair today!! Got so much great stuff and most of it was free!!! My mate @Rocket1908 got a pack of elite 2014 and found an error card. It was a manly sea eagles player without his name printed and it was parallel. How much do you guys reckon itd be worth ?

Any parramattitude cards or eels on wheels cards there? Also any nsw state issued cricket cards? I couldn't make it unfortunately.

Hi, I'll let the promoters answer the admission and mini figure questions.
2014 Elite will arrive at the show. No dealers have it yet. Jajas will likely do a box break or 2 early on. So there may be some inserts available. There will be boxes available for sale.
Rif, save me any 36's

Had a great day at the Newcastle show as always was good to put a few faces to names.
Filled a few gaps in my sets and got my first look at the 2014 elite cards.
Terry from ESP had heaps of product to give away and was more than eager to answer our questions.
Big thanks to Terry and everybody involved it was the best show i have attended so far.

Last edited:
Well done all, a great show today.

Well worth the trip up the freeway.

Congrats to ESP, loads of giveaways and to get elite today was excellent. Now have a chance to get some ip's at tommorrows Dragons v Sea Eagles game!

Back
Top Bottom