Boxing Who have you got.

Geale V Golovkin This one has crept up on me, what are Geales chances of winning this one?

Don't rate his chances to highly. He might pose a few problems with his workrate but Golovkin's power is real.

Mayweather V Maidana 2

First one was pretty decent, anyone catching this one? I can't wait for it, however, Mayweather should just have this.

Mayweather V Maidana 2

First one was pretty decent, anyone catching this one? I can't wait for it, however, Mayweather should just have this.

Have been looking forward to this since the first fight ended, however Sandown is on also :(

Interested to see both fighters tactics. Does Maidana keep up the assault? How does Mayweather change his style from the first fight?

Will be keeping an eye on the result.

it might be a bit late.. but i took great pleasure in watching Donaire have his ass handed to him by Walters. Kovalev and GGG are the 2 big names imho right now

Mayweather v Pacquiao anyone getting this PPV? I heard it may end up costing $100.

Heart wants Pacman to win, the punter says Money. Either way i am a kanjoos chut and will not buy the fight, will wait for rematch bwahahahaha. For those who don't know what a kanjoos chut is, call it to your Indian mate at work tomorrow ...what? U all have one there are literally billions of us! *disclaimer: if your indian mate is your boss i suggest you google the terms kanjoos and chut rather than calling it out in passing as it may cost u a pay rise lol

fightblogjordan-tmagArticle.jpg

C'mon Pacman.

So this will be the second biggest fight in history as the rematch will make more $$$$
Hat off to Mayweather, his boring evasive style shines again. To be fair he avoided a s h I t load of punches which most definitely takes a world of skill. We will just have to wait for the rematch. Which will just be more of the same but I will still go for Pacman

Mayweather V Berto is up soon, should be a regulation win by money to make his record 49-0. Will his 50th and last match be a re match against pac man? I believe the $$$$ will lure them for another.

Back
Top Bottom