Tennis BOOM! TENNIS! -- 2013 Ace Authentic (2 boxes)

banzini

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
COMC User
banzini
Hi all,

Cracked two boxes of tennis cards as I got them for a good price. Here are the hits.

Here are the $2-5 non numbered autos:

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 9.54.17 pm.png

Now the other more notable hits / lower numbered autos:

Nicole Pratt - AUS
Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 9.57.41 pm.png

Kodes /15

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 9.58.06 pm.png

Seixas /10 - "currently the oldest living male Grand Slam singles champion."

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 9.58.35 pm.png

Big serving Johnny Isner

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 9.59.38 pm.png

One of my favourites, Jarkko Nieminen who is still sniffing around the tour:

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 10.00.28 pm.png

Oh, and this guy, not sure who he is?

Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 10.01.52 pm.png

Any scratches or imperfections are either on the penny sleeve, toploader or camera affects.

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
Issue I have is the sig is damaged!! I sent it back to the company and they will replace with something equal or higher value, I don't even know what im going to get. Cant wait to hear from them.

Nice hits mate ! The auto's are so clean in comparison to other sports signings etc. Rafa :thumbsup:

Issue I have is the sig is damaged!! I sent it back to the company and they will replace with something equal or higher value, I don't even know what im going to get. Cant wait to hear from them.

Maybe a 1/1 rafa? :)

Nice hits mate ! The auto's are so clean in comparison to other sports signings etc. Rafa :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, a lot of fun to bust as well!

Just got mail back from leaf trading cards in relation to the rafa sig i scored that had a damaged sticker on it.

Leaf didnt have anything in available that came close to the value of the rafa sig i had. They decided to give the card back to me since it was such a low number so I could enjoy it.

They also gave me a 2013 Lead Executive Collection Dick Savitt #1/1 as a gift for the mishap

Im not sure how much its worth but what I can gather is Dick Savitt was inducted in the hall of fame in 1976. He won the Wimbledon and Australian Open Grand Slams in 1951 (only 1 of 4 players to do so) and retired at the ripe age of 25 beleived after having an altercation with his davis cup coach.

Will scan pics up hopefully tonight.

Nice work, least you get something in addition to your rafa damaged card.
1/1's don't come around often - so enjoy it!

Couple of nice hits there mate makes me wanna bust a box now , u able to tell me what site you got them of

cheers

Back
Top Bottom