Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

:lol::lol:

image.jpg

The Playoffs have been incredible so far and I can't wait to watch the games ALL weekend:)

Shocked at the Spurs being drubbed by 20 to Dallas, especially without Dirk going off. Could be a bit scary as I think the Spurs have no answer for him, yet he hasn't played amazing. Danger signs for sure.

I'm loving seeing Indy rattled, they are dealing with a lot of pressure and seem to react to it, may need to learn how to ignore the "noise" like Miami have over the years. Atl have been tough all year and that's why I predicted a 4-2 series, hope it keeps getting chippy.

I'm sticking with my Mem UPSET call:) Love that match up. Tony Allen is amazing to watch on Durant.

Wow the Bulls are not looking great, Noah DPOY can't guard Nene. Hmmmmm.

I also think Hou get back in the series, I like Por better though and LMA has been superb to watch. To me Mchale can't coach.

Aldridge is awesome.Who you got for today!!??? Upsets or Home team gonna get up!??

I'll back INdy to get up, OKC to take the next with a 50pt game from Durant, and GSW too strong at home with the splash brothers shooting a combined 10/20 from downtown. :p

Aldridge is awesome.Who you got for today!!??? Upsets or Home team gonna get up!??

I'll back INdy to get up, OKC to take the next with a 50pt game from Durant, and GSW too strong at home with the splash brothers shooting a combined 10/20 from downtown. :p

Tough to call today.

Will Indy continue to find their rythym?

I'm gonna go with upsets. I like Atlanta

I think Mem will continue with the upset:)

And I think Clips will win a nailbiter in GS.

All should be great games really.

Pacers can't make a shot and can't catch a break, ridiculous Teague shot that he may have stepped out of bounds on but wasn't/couldn't be reviewed/.

Why has Paul George, your star player, only take so few shots??? crazy

Back
Top Bottom