2014 Traders Breaks

mjw006

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
mjw006_1
New around here and only just got back into trading cards again last year which was a childhood hobby of mine. Got back to working on an old Andrew Johns PC, but have decided to have a crack at it this year. Still not sure what I'm trying to achieve as yet but it's been fun and already feeling pretty hooked, haha.

So I started yesterday at local newsagency picked up an album + 3x starter packs. The went and got another 4 x starter packs later, haha.

Today I went and got another album + 2 x starter packs + a box.

Will list below everything that I got from those.

- Greg Bird AGS6 with album 1.
- Shaun Johnson AGS17 with album 2.

Retirements:

- Joe Galuvao R8

Milestones:

- Prince M1
- Croker M3
- Harrison M5 x2
- Hayne M9
- Newton M10
- Nightingale M13

Return To Sender:

- Kahu RTS1
- Wighton RTS6
- Tafua RTS11
- Tupou RTS28

Galactic Stars:

- Inglis GS13
- SBW GS16
- Random GS card GS5

2013 Season Highlights:

- Chart Toppers: Fifita SR8 x2
- Chart Toppers: Maloney SR9
- Magic Moments: SR11, SR15, SR17, SR21, SR24
- Heritage Round: SR27, SR32, SR33, SR35, SR36, SR39

Black Parralells:

- 24 of these: 3, 14, 33, 36, 44, 51, 53, 66, 67, 69, 80, 83, 89, 91, 102, 132, 139, 146, 151, 157, 167, 168, 170, 172.

Feel like I'm a little below average overall, but I'm pretty hooked now so thought I'd start a thread and update as I go. :)

Not sure exactly what I'm trying to achieve as yet as I mentioned above but the Fifita Chart Topper and Harrison Milestone are definitely up for sale/trade.

I would also like to trade off some of my normal parallel doubles because I'd like to complete that set. My doubles are (Linnett P38, Chambers P69, Rochow P87, Manu P105, Te'o P131, Frizell P138, Tuivasa-Sheck P152, Matulino P163).

Also happy to help anyone out with commons although I'm guessing not many people around here are too concerned with commons or a lack thereof :D

Matt, Would you be interested in selling or trading the Black Parallels #44,51,53. PLMK Thanks:)

Matt, Would you be interested in selling or trading the Black Parallels #44,51,53. PLMK Thanks:)

Hey mate. Sorry not at this stage. I haven't made a decision if I'm going to chase this set or not as yet, but if I decide not to I will let you know right away.

Went to get fuel after the footy tonight and couldn't resist getting 10 x loose packs. Pretty glad I did as I managed to grab;

- Chart Toppers: try scorers SR1
- Milestone: Rapira
- RTS: Simmons
- 6 Black Parallels (21, 26, 98, 114, 125, 169)

So 9 inserts in 10 packs, can't complain there :)

Just did 3x starters and 3 loose packs from local newsagency today.

Not too bad but still only hit one retirement and no indigenous so far. Lots on the low end. Really want to see one of the indigenous in hand because they look pretty sweet. Another box is probably in order this week...

image.jpg

Missus opened a starter pack on Wednesday for; Tim grant galactic stars, panthers heritage, and a black parallel.

I did 4x loose packs yesterday for another tim grant galactic stars, another Harrison milestone, and 2x blacks.

I've done another 16 loose packs today for bulldogs heritage, Farah milestone, Pritchard milestone, smith milestone, roosters premiership 44, 6 blacks.

Did another 3 starter packs this morning. Was def worst results from these so far.

- Cowboys Heritage, Broncos Heritage, Roosters Premiership #44, 3 blacks.

3 more starter packs. Getting very repetitive for me pulling same inserts over and over. Still can't complain because beating the odds.

Will update trade/sale thread shortly.

image.jpg

Whine post.

Have done 18 packs over the last 5 days and pulled 5 blacks and a magic moment. :mad::mad::mad:

Not even sure how many packs I've opened (shitloads) and yet to lay hands on a indigenous, have one retirement, and no sigs (this is not that bad because it's not to be expected).

About to Korea for a couple of weeks so that should give me some time to shake it off, haha. :D

Since I've just been complaining lately, actually had a decent little bust today.

Did 1 starter and 4 loose packs from newsagent. Pulled a Thurston Galactic, Matt Cooper Retirement (2nd retirement from a gazillion packs and my best hit so far lol), 3 blacks, and 2 heritage round.

Feels good to actually do decent :)

The loose packs can drive you insane.
I've been doing OK on the Starters lately - a few Galactics and two Retirements. But also jagged a Galactic and a Retirement from loose packs yesterday after getting next to nothing for over a week. I'm finding the RTS hardest to pull.

Yeah did another 6 loose packs from same newsagent the next day and pulled my 3rd Retirement (Joe Galuvao), one which I already had but nonetheless was nice to pull another of these. Agree that the RTS are seemingly quite hard to pull I've found, and still yet to pull an Indigenous which is annoying because they look pretty awesome.

Yesterday the packets I opened had all of the parallels at the back of each pack. This is the first time i've seen this after lots of packets and thought it was a bit weird. Anyone else experienced this?

The milestone I pulled also was at the front of the packet... It was a Service station and the packs were all messed up, but I found it a bit weird. I had 6 packs and all were the same, the only insert I got was a milestone.

14 packs today. Picked up 6 from 1 newsagent and 8 from another a bit later. Opened them all at same time.

- 7 black parallels (6, 39, 56, 79, 105, 116, 127)
- SR 23/24/30
- Nathan Fien Retirement!

Can't complain, although the condition of a lot of the commons and some of the para's was absolutely terrible for some reason today. Luckily condition of inserts was OK.

Will update trade thread shortly.

Back
Top Bottom