Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
I broke a case. As well as the assorted standard insert sets and parallels:
> Greatest Battles extension red 97 99 101 106
> Greatest Battles extension gold 95 106
> diamond parallel 51 (Layla Miller 05/10)
> 75th anniversary 10 (Dr Strange 08/75) and 61 (Thor 19/75)

Confer - ??? / Ragland - Deadpool / Ballard - Cyclops
Antonio - ??? / Sumbing - Mystique / Morales - Thing
Snell - ??? / Calloway - Juggernaut / Molinelli - Xavier
Racho - Wasp / Fodra - ??? / Magno - Thor

And sketches:
MU14 case 1a.JPG

MU14 case 1b.JPG

Last edited:
Thinking your Confer sketch is of Hulk. Kind of recall him having similar weird markings in house of m or another storyline. Antonio sketch is Onslaught vs Phoenix perhaps? Definitely Onslaught. I reckon the Snell is an old school Scott Summers. Surely they're his glasses. As for the Fodra, no idea!!

Nicely done! I've been snagging some sketches from this release and have some more boxes coming - hopefully for weekend breaking. So many sketches on Ebay though, even now a few weeks after release and there's still 3400+ up for sale...either people aren't buying, or they're waiting for the prices to drop, or the market's just absolutely flooded at the moment...

Nicely done! I've been snagging some sketches from this release and have some more boxes coming - hopefully for weekend breaking. So many sketches on Ebay though, even now a few weeks after release and there's still 3400+ up for sale...either people aren't buying, or they're waiting for the prices to drop, or the market's just absolutely flooded at the moment...

Thanks guys,

Yeah It is flooded, but its interesting to note that 1544 items have sold so far, if you search ' marvel sketch 2014 ' so a fair amount are selling, but there is a flood of sketches and I think relatively small demand.

Back
Top Bottom