AFL 2009 Silver Teamcoach Enquiry, PLEASE HELP

#1JuddyCollector

Chris Judd Collector
Real Name
Christian
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know if there were 3 silvers (Magic Moment, Footy Fact and Did you know) for each player in the 2009 AFL teamcoach series. I want to know this because I have seen over 15 Chris Judd Silvers from eBay over the past few years and every single one has been 'did you know'. At first I thought it was coincidence but after 15 times I am starting to think I may be wrong. Can someone please clear this up, it would be greatly appreciated.

It could just be people using the same picture? But anyway there is definitely the three different types for each player. Could be worth inquiring with one of the ebay sellers to see if they have the other versions?

They are all different pictures and I also have questioned every single seller regarding what the card says on the back. I find it hard to believe that of the 15 different times I have asked, every single one has been 'did you know' if there are 3 types! That's why I thought I'd check.

They are all different pictures and I also have questioned every single seller regarding what the card says on the back. I find it hard to believe that of the 15 different times I have asked, every single one has been 'did you know' if there are 3 types! That's why I thought I'd check.
Ok, well I'm not sure then...

i will have a look when i get home mate as i think i have a judd silver. If i do what one did you need cause hopefully i can help you out

The Judd that i have is a ''footy fact'' card.

I have about 12 doubles(not judd) from the set and 6 have the same as the master set and the other 6 are different.

hope that helps

judd 2009.jpg

judd 20091.jpg

Hi guys,

I really appreciate your help. Thank you for clarifying it. I need the Footy Fact and Magic Moment, so if any of you are interested in selling I would be more than happy to buy. Let me know Carter and drama5.

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom