Another Match Worn Penrith Panthers Jersey

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

You may remember me from previous maildays such as a Tim Grant match worn Panthers Heritage jersey and a Kevin Kingston Women in League Panthers match worn jersey.

This time I have again added another Panthers match worn jersey to my collection, this time the jersey the co-captain of the team and halfback Peter Wallace.

This jersey was worn in the first half of the 12-6 win over Canberra where it was washed, signed and auctioned off for the Men of League charity by the Panthers. It also comes with a certificate from the club.

The jersey still has some nice stains on it from the game.

Wallace Front.jpg

Wallace Back.jpg

What is very cool about this is that Fox Sports Sterlo Show mic'd up Wallace for the match in which this jersey was worn and the video is shown below.

Very happy to grab this jersey!

Cheers
Matt

@ooneil i'd almost scored enough to get all mine framed last weekend at randwick.

had the offer, and was going to whack all my winnings, on its a dundeel, but i heard them say over the speakers that it had been vetted, so i went for Silent, and the dud achieved nothing. Finished even for the day, but oh what could of been.

Back
Top Bottom