2001/2002 Manchester United box break (4 boxes)

claxi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
paul
I recently just entered into the hobby of collecting Soccer trading cards, in particular Manchester United ones. Well on a little budget actually but I recently got my hands on 4 boxes of 2001/2002 Manchester United boxes. It was a totally awesome find.

So it just arrived and well these boxes would be my first boxes break ever as I have just started. To top it up, I shall take this as my way of celebrating Moyes getting fired. Hopefully things will improve...

Well, it was truly thrilling to break a box honestly. Was a pretty satisfactory break I suppose, though I didn't get my hands on any autos sadly. Well enough words for now, I shall just share my box breaks through the pictures of what I actually hit.

4 new boxes.....
IMAG0617[1].jpg

1st box..(Ronny Johnsen Jersey)
IMAG0622[1].jpg

2nd box...(totally thrilling Beckam jersey)
IMAG0624[1].jpg

3rd box...
IMAG0623[1].jpg

4th box...
IMAG0625[1].jpg

Well as it's my first box breaks, I have no idea if what I hit was good but heh I am happy with them. was swell breaking a box. looking forward to the Prizm world cup....

IMAG0617[1].jpg

IMAG0622[1].jpg

IMAG0623[1].jpg

IMAG0624[1].jpg

IMAG0625[1].jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Paul, 2 Jerseys was a good result. The odds are horrible on these. I busted 5 to get 1 x auto and 2 x jerseys so you did well.

Back
Top Bottom