NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way gordons been going he might have something to worry about.

not benji though, id be more worried about valentine holmes, incase they wanna give him a taste of the to grade to keep the cowboys hands away
He is re-signed on already for further 3 yrs

The Sharks can have Tim Sheens seeing as they've already got nearly a full side of ex Tigers, Benji is struggling to get a start anywhere in the NRL with all clubs just about having spent their salary cap.

Tigers will "Negotiate" the playing terms of Benjis' contract with any potential suitors....
Imagine that, Sharks will have to start paying the Tigers for the players they're recruiting....
Pleasant change!!

for all the players they didn't want??
was great watching fifita rip the tigers to shreds last year knowing they were paying for it

Again, We activated a clause (in our favour) for a Fifita 1 YEAR extension in 2011 - Then released him to you...
We footed "Some" of his Meagher bill in 2012 not the 350 the Sharks had him on... and NOTHING last year!!
He was only contracted to us until end of 2012... Get it yet!!
2012 was an ordinary year for him!!

I'm good mates with him, I also liked seeing him go well last year.... Not many singing his praises this year though - Best get on it considering 1/3 of the games will be played by this weekend!!

On another note, I also enjoyed watching him tell the Sharks to belt it a few weeks back!!

Just don't send us Blair, what a waste of space he is

He's been better in himself, But he has been amazing for the young guys... So I'm still a touch undecided.
If he is doing Ok, But really helping our young pack... I can wear that!!

Again, We activated a clause (in our favour) for a Fifita 1 YEAR extension in 2011 - Then released him to you...
We footed "Some" of his Meagher bill in 2012 not the 350 the Sharks had him on... and NOTHING last year!!
He was only contracted to us until end of 2012... Get it yet!!
2012 was an ordinary year for him!!

I'm good mates with him, I also liked seeing him go well last year.... Not many singing his praises this year though - Best get on it considering 1/3 of the games will be played by this weekend!!

On another note, I also enjoyed watching him tell the Sharks to belt it a few weeks back!!

how WRONG you are is laughable

just another bitter tigers fan just remember groat will be better than fifita will ever be

wow your friends with him congratulations……..

Whatever clown, let me know when you get back to "stalloning" folk...
Instead of backing up like a bitch...

Whatever clown, let me know when you get back to "stalloning" folk...
Instead of backing up like a bitch...

don't think so desmond
not opening up any links you post don't wanna know what weird shit your into

and its stallowning, you know bit of a joke but i guess you don't really laugh too much being a tough guy throwing words like clown and bitch around….

Tigers will "Negotiate" the playing terms of Benjis' contract with any potential suitors....
Imagine that, Sharks will have to start paying the Tigers for the players they're recruiting....
Pleasant change!!
I think that's BS. They said they don't want him and he is off contract and are happy for him to return . So they get $0! Nil none!

Maybe you should check the statement they released on thier website.
Was contracted until the end of next year, and granted a conditional release... 8 games later, he wants to play in the NRL again... Believe me it will cost someone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom