Why is there no recent Patty Mills auto's?

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
I find it very strange that Patty has not really signed cards since his rookie season.

I may be wrong, but I have never seen a signed spurs card.

I found it even more baffling when you consider his output in recent years compared to a dellavedova, who has signed cards in every single new set from panini...

Anyone know why...

I find it very strange that Patty has not really signed cards since his rookie season.

I may be wrong, but I have never seen a signed spurs card.

I found it even more baffling when you consider his output in recent years compared to a dellavedova, who has signed cards in every single new set from panini...

Anyone know why...
Dellavedova is a "Rookie" in Panini's view whereas Patty was a rookie at Portland in 09-10 releases. He dropped off the radar and hasn't made it back. I actually just managed to get Panini to replace a couple of my low value redemptions with 2 Patty autos! ;)
Most teams seem to have a similar amount of players that they include in each release and Spurs have TP, Splitter, Kawhi, Danny Green already signing so they aren't pushing for more.
I think if you look at the Spurs, there are much bigger signers needing to be rounded up, like Timmy and Manu for a start! lol

Back
Top Bottom