COMC mailday...

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Had my big COMC delivery arrive today of purchases and case breaks (along with a couple boxes of Playbook and trade with AusRam). I will post all the non-NFL stuff in the right area :thumbsup:

First up all the Raider goodies...
Moore on top right is the Cracked Ice variation /21 and middle Butler is the variation version...

Hayden Select Gold /10 and Strata auto /150...

Taiwan Jones /50; Vernon /299; Hayden Limited /299; Rod Woodson /14 (one of my favourite pickups :kick:) and Hayden Playbook /299...

Streater Playbook /25; Wilson Chrome /600; Inception jersey auto /150 and Inception Green /99...

Fargas /30; Moses /99 and Otto /30...

Howie Long /10 :woot:...

O'Neal /999; Rivera /299; Brown /10 :kick: and Washington /850...

Taiwan Jones /499 and Bush /75...

A few Raider guys, not in their Raider uni
Jennings /499 (wish he had been re-signed); Napoleon Kaufman (been looking for one of his for ages!); Jason Campbell /40 (if only he hadn't got injured the team may have never traded for Palmer and things could have been a lot different)...

And finally for the Raider PC some Raider relics...
Rich Gannon Fleer Inscribed /103; Jason Campbell Timeless Treasures /250; Janikowski 01 Certified /112; Janikowski 09 Certified /99; Janikowski 'Net Fusion' (have two of these now...); Gannon Finest; Gannon Donruss Zenith and Woodson Upper Deck MVP

Raider auto PC is now sitting at:
74 Different Raiders
147 Different Raider autos
168 Total Raider autos

Last edited:
A couple non-Raider PC additions with Rathman and Hynoski autos for the ole FB collection and a JJ Watt auto /304...

Some tradebait so-to-speak. Jesse Williams Leaf Trinity jersey /60 and Press Pass auto; Laurinaitis Certified Green jersey /5; Chris Long "Blank back" 1/1; Bailey Strata hit that was accidently sent to me and a Chris Givens Inscriptions Red SP/45

And some Limited "Game Day" jersey cards. These are pretty cool as they all say the game the jersey is from. Two Arian Foster /49; Alfred Morris /49; Ray Rice/27 and Ryan Matthews /46

Last edited:
Received these in the mail today. Most came from liveboxbreaks.com . All available for trade/sale except the LeVeon's and Jones Playbook.

img001.jpg
img002.jpg

img003.jpg
img004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom