ATARI 2600 GAMES

bizzkit

OzCardTrader
Real Name
matthew
eBay User
alpinelights
Would like to hear from anyone on here who is selling any atari 2600 games prefer to have box and manuals with the cartridge,will pay $$ or trade with afl/vfl cards.Matthew.

Hi mate,

i have approx ten games half with boxes titles include hero, river raid, river raid 2 and winter games also have a working console let me know if your interested

cheers

Hi Matthew,

I have 5 boxed games no instructions

River raid
River raid 2
Keystone kapers
Kung fu master
Winter games

8 loose cartridges

Hero, ms pacman, double dragon, Solaris, video pinball,space invaders, battlezone, ghostbusters

Pm me if interested

Cheers mate

Hi Matthew,

I have some Atari 2600 games that you might be interested in. All are in the original boxes which do have a bit of wear but are still in quite good condition.

WITH INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- Video Pinball
- Night Driver
- Breakout
- Star Raiders (comes with a Video Touch Pad)
- Frogger (Parker Bros.)
- Gangster Alley (Spectravision)
- Pitfall (Activision)

NO MANUAL
- Space Invaders
- Breakout (have a 2nd copy)
- Moon Patrol
- Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
- Jawbreaker (Tigervision - just like Pac-man)

All the games worked perfectly but I will plug the old Atari in and check them if you do decide you would like them. I actually have 2 consoles, 2 sets of steering paddles and 4 joysticks. I have written the companies other than Atari who made some of the games but they were all for the Atari.

I vividly remember getting an Atari for Xmas when I was 11 or 12 years old and I nearly went mental with excitement - the Atari was "It" - nothing else came close - it would be just about impossible to recreate that experience for kids these days.

If you're keen - will send photos of everything so you can see the condition of everything for yourself,

Cheers,

Caemhan.

Hi Matthew,

I have some Atari 2600 games that you might be interested in. All are in the original boxes which do have a bit of wear but are still in quite good condition.

WITH INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- Video Pinball
- Night Driver
- Breakout
- Star Raiders (comes with a Video Touch Pad)
- Frogger (Parker Bros.)
- Gangster Alley (Spectravision)
- Pitfall (Activision)

NO MANUAL
- Space Invaders
- Breakout (have a 2nd copy)
- Moon Patrol
- Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
- Jawbreaker (Tigervision - just like Pac-man)

All the games worked perfectly but I will plug the old Atari in and check them if you do decide you would like them. I actually have 2 consoles, 2 sets of steering paddles and 4 joysticks. I have written the companies other than Atari who made some of the games but they were all for the Atari.

I vividly remember getting an Atari for Xmas when I was 11 or 12 years old and I nearly went mental with excitement - the Atari was "It" - nothing else came close - it would be just about impossible to recreate that experience for kids these days.

If you're keen - will send photos of everything so you can see the condition of everything for yourself,

Cheers,

Caemhan.

Hi,can you post pics of frogger,donkey kong and moon patrol also pm me a price you want for these.

Regards Matthew.

Back
Top Bottom