The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Interesting set up now. If Liverpool or City win all their games they win the league, the key being the game at Anfield on April 13...

The city and chelsea games will be huge.
Dare we dream of a title. :whistle:
Why not? Think i'd be happier with points on the board and your home form than where City are. Gonna be a great run in... that last Chelsea home game will be massive if Liverpool beat City.

Well, all falling apart for City. Could write a book about the Liverpool game. We were terrible in the first half. Suarez shoulda been sent for that dive but the ref bottled it, then gave Suarez nothing for the rest of the game. We were excellent the 2nd half, deserved to be level, then a crazy mistake from the captain and we lose...gutting.
No excuses against Sunderland - if u don't beat the bottom team at home u don't deserve to win the title....really disappointing effort. Liverpool's to lose now....

Mile Jedinaks' Crystal Palace are officially safe.....I think they have won their last five games now. What about Sunderland? A draw at Man City, now a WIN at Chelsea overnight. Mourinho's first home defeat as Chelsea manager in 78 games!

Still think the title could be decided on the last day of the season, although as a Liverpool supporter a win tonight would open up a five-point gap over Chelsea....Man City still lurking though.

Mile Jedinaks' Crystal Palace are officially safe.....I think they have won their last five games now. What about Sunderland? A draw at Man City, now a WIN at Chelsea overnight. Mourinho's first home defeat as Chelsea manager in 78 games!

Still think the title could be decided on the last day of the season, although as a Liverpool supporter a win tonight would open up a five-point gap over Chelsea....Man City still lurking though.

Sounds odd after the week City had but if Chelsea beat Liverpool and City win all their 5 games we still win the league...big if though...

Crazy form from Sunderland. Usual form from Mourinho. Quite smart using such strong sarcasm in his comments - can hardly be fined saying the referee was magnificent, as was the referee's director etc etc...

I certainly won't begrudge City of they do with the Premiership but my goodness little would give me more pleasure in sport (outside my beloved Hawks winning the AFL Premiership) to see Chelsea finish runners up.....by one point, or on goal difference and wipe the smile clean off the "Special One's" face.

jedinak scoring his first PL goal, all be it a penalty, but still happy for him was a rocket of a pen.

Well another pathetic performance from ManU against Everton. The players have totally given up on Moyes and a fair few of them should be shown the door along with him.

Fergie spent last season managing Rooney out of the team and now Moyes has totally built our attack around him. They should have cashed him in and rebuilt.

Well another pathetic performance from ManU against Everton. The players have totally given up on Moyes and a fair few of them should be shown the door along with him.

Fergie spent last season managing Rooney out of the team and now Moyes has totally built our attack around him. They should have cashed him in and rebuilt.
Instead he's on $300k a week.....Moyes on his way out now by the sounds of it....who's filling is boots?

Instead he's on $300k a week.....Moyes on his way out now by the sounds of it....who's filling is boots?

Not sure. van Gaal or Jurgen Klopp I would think.

Need someone who who can attract players. Cant be wasting money on the likes of Fellaini again!!

I've heard it ain't gonna be Klopp via twitter, van gaal more likely by the sounds of it...

Wonder if the media will bag United for only giving Moyes part of a season - they slagged City off for not giving Hughes time....

Giggs to replace Moyes yeh? Personally I couldn't care less, but would think Moyes would be given more time. I'm sure United will bounce back next season, and will spend a large amount of coin in the transfer window.

I'm sure United will bounce back next season, and will spend a large amount of coin in the transfer window.

I think the dressing room is lost Luke........and i would not be trusting Moyes to spend $100+ million pounds!

The rest of the premier league may like Moyes to stay around but i think he is done.

I've heard it ain't gonna be Klopp via twitter.

Yeah a German in charge at ManU does not quite seem right.

Simeone or Klopp would be a great choice, even Giggs could do the job.

Personally Moyes should stay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom