Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $4, seniors $2, accompanied children FREE

Bus routes: 935 & 953
Train: 9 min walk (700m) from Windsor station
Plenty of FREE onsite parking

SPECIAL GUESTS:
Dual internationalist Andrew Walker
Commemorative postcard #'d to 40 ($30) that he will sign on the day

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property & Classic Carlectables

Items for sale on the day include:
Die cast model cars and vehicles:
Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carlectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
- Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), soccer, cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards
Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories
- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more
- Sports collectables
- Books, magazines, paper ephemera
- Model Railways
- Australiana
- Coca Cola - Queensland Chapter of the Coca Cola Collector's Club
+ lots more

Visit:
facebook
website
Contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 497-544-197

brisbane_toy_hobby_fair_4th_may_brisbane_table_tennis_centre_apcs.jpg

Last edited:
I wil be taking my collection to show poeple interested , hopefully other poeple do the same? I'm keen to do some trading that's for sure

Im going to try and make it there. One question- do you think anyone will have vintage remote controlled cars on show too? Id be keen for that, I've got some mates who would be keen too.

Does anyone no what dealers are going to be at this event.
With just over 2 weeks to go,this show needs all the support it can get,as one in brisbane has already been cancelled this year.
I know they are trying to get players to make a appearance at this show,so keep an eye out as to who will turn up their.

You going Corey?
I don't know just yet as i have a event on the 3nd of May in Ipswich from 11 to 9:30pm,and i wont know until that last week as i may have a auction to do at a school now on the 4th of may at about 2pm,but my main problem with that is that i will also be the auctioneer which will mean i will need to be at this school fete instead.
If i do not have to be the auctioneer i will have a site at the show.
But i do beleive that even if dealers are not going to be taking a site,they should let everyone know its on because if we don't do this the industry will not grow.

I wil be taking my collection to show poeple interested , hopefully other poeple do the same? I'm keen to do some trading that's for sure

I'll be there and will be keen to do some trading

I might share the card that I scored in this years traders for tickets to the NRL grand final

Look forward to seeing this

Also ESP will be running an NRL Power Play tournament for kids 6-12 with lots of FREE giveaways.

So those with rug rats bring them along and anyone can participate even the big big kids :p

Back
Top Bottom