Real Name
Steve
eBay User
dabulldog219
I received the Mortimer today:D .. I thought I will show off my cards
I want to thank aussiebloke for the top 3
Digeze, Colesy & BoondasH1 for the bottom ones

36.20.jpeg

When I first started collecting in 2011 and seen these cards prices I thought no way in the world I'll be buying these but after making an account on OZCT my love for cards grew thanks to you guys. The card collecting community here is great and makes me feel apart of something instead of a loner buying just from eBay. I feel like I know you all even though I haven't seen any of you yet. Thanks guys.. I hope you enjoy this pic as much as me:thumbsup:

I received the Mortimer today:D .. I thought I will show off my cards
I want to thank aussiebloke for the top 3
Digeze, Colesy & BoondasH1 for the bottom ones

36.20.jpeg

When I first started collecting in 2011 and seen these cards prices I thought no way in the world I'll be buying these but after making an account on OZCT my love for cards grew thanks to you guys. The card collecting community here is great and makes me feel apart of something instead of a loner buying just from eBay. I feel like I know you all even though I haven't seen any of you yet. Thanks guys.. I hope you enjoy this pic as much as me:thumbsup:

Great to hear mate, I felt similar when I joined OZCT it really is a great community and seeing maildays like this is great!
Keep it up :)

I know what you mean about getting those cards you originally thought was just a pipe dream.

Awesome maildays, Steve Price would 100% be in my top 3 favourite players of all time. Deadset legend.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all your feedback and likes. Like I was saying in another thread only you guys understand the significance of these and its your support that makes me really appreciate them and urges me to collect more.
Thanks guys n happy collecting:)

Mate very impressive. Unfortunately i think most of these are a pipe dream for me.Is it at all possible that you could scan the backs of these ones for me as I have never been able to even see them. Mortimer and the mortimer redemption card, price and price redemption, mason card, ryan and ryan redemption card. Much appreciated if you can help at all as I am trying to document what the cards i am missing look like.

After seeing Coolidgee post of Graded Goodness and ASCC article on Card Grading Australia I thought I will send mine in
I just got them back today and im very happy with the results:D

Cap Price - 100
Cap Ryan - 100
Mason - 100
Mortimer - 96
SBW - 95
Jersey Price - 94

With the SBW there is visible scratches on the arches beside him. In the report it said that the varnish was perfect but the damage was on the actual printing plate. I checked eBay seller 8088EDGE SBW card and his too has similar scratches on the same arch. I cant understand how Select let this happen with such a limited run of each card

But anyway alls good. Im very happy with the results and recommend CGA to all my card collecting family here on OZCT:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom