NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Made the last minute change of captain from Merrin to Sam Burgess last night but it's not gonna be enough to get me over the line. Can't believe how bad Widdop scored so low.

Yep. Can't stand Sam burgess either.
Man there has been some upsets.
If you told me the titans would have been leading the comp I would have admitted you

ahahhhaha @Colesy your about to get fkd by updates.

currently it stands.
Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 10.14.31 AM.png

with smith and youngie on

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 10.14.44 AM.png

and heres the updates.

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 10.14.57 AM.png

Smith up to 93 and youngie up to 57 should get me the win.

and Young T, is owed a try assist, it shits me with this scoring system, on friday night reynolds put up a bomb and inglis picked up the scraps handed it to turner and they both (reynolds and inglis) got a try assist.

last night same thing happened, bomb by cronk, youngie picked up the scraps and ran a few meteres and put bromwich over for a try and he doesnt get an assist, only cronk does. gg supercoach how about some consistency.

You would have been happy Tonumaipea got his try then right at the death or you would of lost still. I do agree with you though about the assist he should of got. I would like to see them just give the assist to the last player who makes the last pass/kick everytime that way its consistent at least.

You would have been happy Tonumaipea got his try then right at the death or you would of lost still. I do agree with you though about the assist he should of got. I would like to see them just give the assist to the last player who makes the last pass/kick everytime that way its consistent at least.

Yeah i was jumping for joy when he went over

Gee I didn't realise they had further "updates" to come :)

Oh well.. gotta get ya next time round..
Off to a shaky start on super coach - difficult juggling this when used to nrl.com only but will be there at finals time :)

i think they review every game, and alter the scores, i got a link to like the fox sports database and that posts the updated scores earlier then supercoach. like on saturday morning i open it up and check friday nights updates, but they dont come into effect on supercoach until late saturday arvo

they havent added his 11 point update yet he finishes on 86

your in a close game i think steve might have you though
I have played him nearly every other week too. At least he will make a bit more money now and Steve has him benched also.

If i had of traded Farah for another gun it probably would have been enough. Most likely would of got Burgess too. Can still win but yeah Steve is in the drivers seat.

The offload points system needs to be changed. A player can get points for throwing a crazy offload that loses the team 20 meters

Well I'm back after nearly 5 weeks away. God I missed the footy.

My Supercoach team has suffered a bit over the time but luckily I came back to a nice easy win on the weekend. :whistle:

Now two weeks to try and work out how to fix the mess.

Cheers
Ross

Well I'm back after nearly 5 weeks away. God I missed the footy.

My Supercoach team has suffered a bit over the time but luckily I came back to a nice easy win on the weekend. :whistle:

Now two weeks to try and work out how to fix the mess.

Cheers
Ross
You beat me this week because 10 mins before kickoff on sunday i used my trades

Bloody jamie lyon has been aids all season and i trade him out for richards, lyon and manly go huge

Back
Top Bottom