What is your PS4 User Name?

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Anyone interested in playing some online games? Add me and feel free to post up your user name and current game/s you're playing.

AussieSeahawk14 (playing Madden 25 mostly)

Aron94_ only really playing fifa 14 atm... have ghosts. ac4, tomb raider but they dont get much of a run, will be picking up infamous though

wolvesjr34 playing a lil 2k14, fifa14 and MLB the show (I think this may have just taken first place in the rotation).

Jaames - have you playe dmadden 25 on ps3.... if so how does ps4 version compare? Deciding if I should just wait on Madden 15 or upgrade Madden 25 to Ps4.

wolvesjr34 playing a lil 2k14, fifa14 and MLB the show (I think this may have just taken first place in the rotation).

Jaames - have you playe dmadden 25 on ps3.... if so how does ps4 version compare? Deciding if I should just wait on Madden 15 or upgrade Madden 25 to Ps4.

I didn't play it on PS3 unfortunately. 15 will be out soon so I'd probably just wait if I was you. Plus The Show will take up so much of your time you'll not be able to play Madden :)

yeah think i need to not buy anymore full price gmes for bit hit me up if you wann sell 25 or trade it for ac blac flag for ps4

'WoobieZarz'

Only have Killzone Shadow Fall at the moment, plus downloaded Abe's Oddysee New N Tasty.

Also, only have 14-day trial PSN, lol. I'm a PSNoobie!!

Picking up Last of Us Remastered on Wednesday, hopefully I should have Abe finished by then.

Back
Top Bottom