Liverpool Stuff

532230_536652353121978_2036717325_n.jpg

Man last night was one of the most Intense games I have ever seen. After City got the 1st goal I thought we were gone! James Milner totally destroyed us down the righ hand side.

how good did coutinho play, hes passing is usually amazing but he defended like yaya toure last night, was dropping everyone legally

how good did coutinho play, hes passing is usually amazing but he defended like yaya toure last night, was dropping everyone legally

Easily the man of the match. Probably the best game I have seen him play for the Reds.

I think there are quite a number of the Liverpool squad, that MUST get a start in their respective countries World Cup Squad.
From what I hear Coutinho is not a starter for Brazil ????
Sterling must now be considered a shoe in for an England squad jersey.
Jon Flanagan surely would be able to dream of an England jersey as well.

That game was so intense to watch. When they flashed to Carra in the stands, with his hands over his face.
I was like, yep, I know exactly how you feel.
4 cup finals to go !!!!

coutinho will make the squad but hes not in their first XI, i hope he does make it though

I deliberately avoided watching the game - I'd have been f**ked after the pre-match Hillsborough tributes, would have been in pieces!

Followed it instead on the outstanding BBC website which provides text commentary (eg like Cricinfo), special comments and photos. The bloke did a wonderful job of it last night, my head nearly hit the bloody roof when we scored the third goal!

Back
Top Bottom